What Are Photoelectric Smoke Alarms?
Photoelectric smoke detectors use a light sensor. When smoke crosses the light beam the smoke particles trigger the alarm. These smoke alarms are the most innovative in the industry, giving property owners the earliest warning if a fire has broken out.
Expert Servicing and Maintenance for Your Smoke Alarms Brisbane
Smoke detectors can only save lives if they are properly maintained. You must regularly check your smoke alarms yourself and get a full service at least every 12 months. Rob Martin Electrical provide servicing and maintenance packages for smoke alarms in Brisbane and the North Lakes. Here’s how to keep your smoke alarms in good condition;
- Keep them clean from dust and debris
- Once a month press the test button to check the operation of your smoke alarm
- Replace batteries annually if needed
- If your smoke detector is beeping every minute, this indicates the battery is low
- Replace if more than 10 years’ old
- Contact Rob Martin every 6 months for smoke detector servicing
Book Your Smoke Alarm Installation or Upgrade Today
Rob Martin Electrical offer smoke alarm installations, servicing and maintenance across Brisbane. If you suspect your smoke detector is faulty, broken or is getting old, do not hesitate to call for a new smoke alarm installation. We are master electricians with over 15 years’ experience in the industry. Our team is always on hand to help with all your electrical needs.